You are invited to join us from 5:30 – 8 p.m. Thursday, June 18, for an informative presentation about crowdfunding and how it relates to real estate. The seminar, hosted by MacLaren | Talone | Townsend, will feature Mark Roderick, Shareholder at Flaster/Greenberg.
“Crowdfunding represents the most fundamental change to the U.S. securities laws since the Great Depression and will re-define how companies raise money from investors,” according to Roderick.
- Everyone welcome; Event tailored to crowdfunding for real estate
- WHEN: Thursday, June 18
- TIME: Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres beginning at 5:30 p.m.; Speaker will begin at 6 p.m.
- LOCATION: St. Davids Golf Club; 845 Radnor Street Road, Wayne, PA 19087
- RSVP: Please RSVP to Ridge MacLaren by sending an email to Ridge.MacLaren@marcusmillichap.com
- SPEAKER: Mark Roderick, Shareholder at Flaster/Greenberg; Mr. Roderick is a crowdfunding attorney who concentrates his practice on the representation of entrepreneurs and their businesses
- Visit Mr. Roderick’s blog at www.crowdfundattny.com for additional details about his expertise