MacLaren | Talone | Townsend team member Clarke Talone will be serving as a panelist at the Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s 2016 Philadelphia Commercial Forecast Summit, set for 8 a.m. to Noon on Friday, September 16, at the Hilton Philadelphia City Avenue.
Topics will include:
- Retail Update: Opportunities and Trends
- Opportunities in the Industrial Real Estate Market and Outlook for 2016/2017
- Evaluation of the Office Market and What Tenants Require Today
- Hotel and Hospitality Market Overview
- Apartment Market/Multifamily Overview
Clarke will be serving as a panelist during the “Apartment Market/Multifamily Overview”. Topics in this segment will include:
- What is driving the apartment and multifamily market, and where is it driving it?
- With vacancies at record lows, how does Philadelphia stack up compared to the rest of the U.S.?
- What are the outside influences that are creating momentum in the apartment market?
- How are apartment brokers getting deals done today?
- The changing fundamentals of apartments and multifamily?
- New development vs. existing: Where are the opportunities and why?
Register at MAREJournal.com.