You are invited to join us from 5:30 – 8 p.m. Wednesday, May 11, for an informative presentation about the 1031 exchange process. The seminar, hosted by MacLaren | Talone | Townsend, will provide a comprehensive introduction and overview. Hear directly from the experts about the value of engaging in this beneficial process.
- Everyone welcome; Event will provide a comprehensive overview of the 1031 exchange process
- WHEN: Wednesday, May 11
- TIME: Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres beginning at 5:30 p.m.; Speaker will begin at 6 p.m.
- LOCATION: The Lucky Dog Saloon, 16 East 1st Avenue, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- RSVP: Please RSVP to Ridge MacLaren by sending an email to Ridge.MacLaren@marcusmillichap.com
- TOPICS TO BE COVERED: What is a 1031 exchange?; Explanation of the 1031 exchange process and time frames; Overview of the current triple net marketplace; What is the value of a 1031 exchange?; Real life 1031 exchange examples
- QUESTIONS? Give us a call at 215-531-7019
Along with apartment and triple net experts, representatives from Marcus & Millichap’s Capital Corp. will also be on hand. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity for learning and networking!