Philadelphia, PAProperty Type: Mixed-Use
Size: 2 Retail + 4 Multifamily
CAP: See Broker for Details
- Four Story Mixed-Use Building in Philadelphia’s Central Business District
- Two Ground Floor Retail Spaces Will be Delivered Fully Leased; Upper Floors Zoned for Four Apartments
- Significant Value-Add Opportunity: Apartments Delivered Vacant in Framed Condition
- Rare Opportunity to Acquire a Prime Mixed-Use Asset in an Irreplaceable Center City Location
- Highly Walkable, Transit-Oriented Asset
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer to qualified buyers the opportunity to acquire 16-18 South 20th Street. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Central Business District, the property is a 6,000+ square foot mixed-use building conveniently situated between Ranstead and Ludlow Streets. The first floor consists of two ground floor retail units that will be delivered fully leased. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors are currently zoned multifamily and will be delivered in shell condition. This presents a rare opportunity for a qualified investor to complete the construction of the apartments and stabilize the building within a short period of time.
The property’s location provides immediate access to Philadelphia’s top employment centers, restaurants, and a multitude of major essential retailers. Additionally, it is just a short walk to Rittenhouse Park, City Hall, and the Market Frankford line. There is easy access by car to Routes 676 and I-95. The Philadelphia Navy Yard, Philadelphia Airport, and the Sports Complex are all within a 15-minute drive.
This significant value-add opportunity offers investors the rare chance to develop and own a highly walkable, transit-oriented asset in an irreplaceable Center City location.